About UN Comtrade Premium Access
In addition to allowing the user to download above the basic 50,000 records, the UN Comtrade Premium
access service offers several features for personalization. Users can save the query (called saved queries), and save individual items as favourites, such as commodity favorites, reporter favourites, partner favorites and year favorites. Users can define their own country groups (which combine several reporters) or commodity groups. Global country groups have already been defined, so users can simply attach them to their favorites and use later in Basic Selection or Express Selection. The following features are available to all premium subscribers:
- Saving frequently used commodities, reporters, partners and years and saving your queries.
- Creating customized commodity and country groups. The system will calculate the aggregated. value for the group. For example, you can create a commodity group called "manufactured goods" by adding SITC sections 5 through 8 and subtracting division 68.
- Setting an alert notification and/or an auto batch. These features are built into you saved queries. Every night the saved data queries are checked against newly added or revised data. If new data is added, an alert notification is sent by e-mail to the subscriber and the data request is automatically executed (as "auto batch"). For example, the subscriber can setup a data request regarding a particular set of countries; each time data are added to the UN Comtrade database for any of these countries the auto batch will be run.
- Downloading the data using a direct download (up to 150,000 records) or a batch download (up to 25 million records).
- Running a complex and heavy query via batch, you will avoid the "time out" message. The link to the result will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Customizing the download format. You will be able to select and change the order of the columns of your result file.
- Provides access to UN Comtrade database (imports/exports) and allows you to download the bilateral merchandise trade for all available countries up to 5 digit SITC or up to 6 digit HS.
- Free access to BACI database.