OECD iLibrary Books and Papers
The Books and Papers packages covers all OECD's formally published (ISBN/ISSN) monographs, journals, statistical annuals and periodicals, plus working papers since 1998 in 17 subject themes. On OECD's iLibrary every single item, from a complete book down to a table in one of the chapters, has its own home page, DOI and bibliographical metadata allowing users to easily find what they are looking for. Some of the features offered are:
- Intuitive navigation by theme or country.
- Granular content so users can search and click directly to tables, chapters or articles.
- Integrated search results showing all available file formats.
- Users can navigate back and forth via hierarchical "breadcrumb trails".
- Every content level has a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) and fixed URL.
- Content in context so related content is one click away.
- A citation tool for all content compatible with popular bibliographic management systems.
- Bibliographic records in MARC21 XML format.
- Links to previous editions with the option to download any full-text item such as tables or chapters from table of contents.